Showcase your project on the NW Green Home Tour
For dozens of site hosts, the annual Northwest Green Home Tour is a chance to educate the public about green building and connect with potential clients. This year's tour will be completely virtual due to continued vigilance regarding COVID 19. Benefits include the opportunity to show sites from a larger geographic area and those currently inaccessible by other means. It also allows for an increased audience size and site options. If you have a residential project or green business (past, present or future) that you would like to showcase on the 2021 Tour, register now to get the greatest benefit from the event's extensive publicity and advertising reach.
New this year:
Each 2.5 hour tour session will feature 4-5 sites on a single Zoom call. Sites will be located in break-out rooms that visitors can navigate by themselves
The tour committee will facilitate sponsor recognition in the main room of the Zoom call
We will provide a volunteer if needed to facilitate Q & A between the site host and visitors
The tour committee will be available to answer your technical questions before and during the tour
To be considered for the tour, please click the button below to submit your online application. Please be prepared with your contact info and information about what makes your site "green."
After you submit your application, our selection committee will review your site. Projects of every “shade” of green are encouraged to apply. If we are unable to include your project on the tour, we will notify you and refund any fees you have paid.
RULES FOR SITE HOSTING:
1. Someone from your team must attend our virtual site host orientation in April 2020
2. You must provide information and photos of your site in a timely fashion for publicity on the tour website
3. You must be prepared with sufficient photo and video documentation to show off your site virtually
4. You must prepare a list of questions to assure that your presentation is conversational and engaging
5. You must have a knowledgeable person on video during the live tour
6. You will be supported to design your presentation with a sidebar that gives the visitor an indication of what to expect