Showcase your project on the NW Green Home Tour
For dozens of site hosts, the annual Northwest Green Home Tour is a chance to educate the public about green building and connect with potential clients. This year's tour will be completely virtual, increasing the audience size and site options. If you have a residential project or green business (past, present or future) that you would like to showcase on the 2020 Tour, register now to get the greatest benefit from the event's extensive publicity and advertising reach.
To be considered for the tour, please click the button below to submit your online application. Please be prepared with your contact info, a short site description and a few photos. Registration closes August 21st.
After you submit your application, our selection committee will review your site. Projects of every “shade” of green are encouraged to apply. If we are unable to include your project on the tour, we will notify you and refund any fees you have paid.
RULES FOR SITE HOSTING:
1. Someone from your team must attend our virtual site host orientation at 5:30 pm on Sept 1, 2020
2. You must display sponsor info periodically during the tour
3. You must provide information and photos of your site in a timely fashion
4. You must prepare a 5-20 min presentation
5. You must have a knowledgeable person on video during the live tour
6. We will be available to answer you technical questions before and during the tour