Showcase your project on the NW Green Home Tour
For dozens of site hosts, the annual Northwest Green Home Tour is a chance to educate the public about green building and connect with potential clients. If you have a residence or green business that you would like to showcase on the 2020 Tour, register now to get the greatest benefit from the event's extensive publicity and advertising reach. Just follow these steps to get started:
Click and view the Site Host Overview packet to familiarize yourself with the tour.
To be considered for the tour, please click the button below to submit your online application. Don't worry if you don't know every detail about your site yet. Fill in what you can now, and we will collect additional information and photographs later. Just your name and contact info along with a payment is enough to hold your spot.
Early Registration ends February 14, 2020. Regular Registration ends March 27, 2020.
After you submit your application, our selection committee will review your site. Projects of every “shade” of green are encouraged to apply. If we are unable to include your project on the tour, we will notify you and refund any fees you have paid.
RULES FOR SITE HOSTING:
1. You must attend the site host orientation on the third week in April 2020, or send a representative who will be on site on tour day
2. You must display tour signage as directed at your site
3. You must provide information and photos of your site in a timely fashion
4. You must have a knowledgeable person on site during the tour
5. You must assure that site visitors have signed our official tour waiver
6. You must return tour items promptly after the event.
7. The owner of the site must sign a waiver of liability form prior to the tour