Built Green certified
New construction Townhouses available early Spring 2014 on desirable Queen Anne! Amazing opportunity to pre sale this townhouse designed by AIA award winning architect David Neiman. Built Green 4 Star with sustainable features.Featuring windows on 4 sides providing lots of natural light! Spacious roof top deck with City, Mountain and Sound views. Polished cement on entry level, acacia hardwood floors, Flor carpet tiles in Master Suites. Close to retaurants, shops Whole Foods, fitness centers.
- Heat recovery ventilation system provides a constant supply of fresh air while preserving energy efficiency.
- High efficiency gas on demand hot water system provides domestic hot water and radiant heat.
- Storm water management system integrates a rain garden into the project courtyard landscaping.
- Rain screen siding system over a fluid applied air and weather barrier system provides commercial grade moisture and air sealing.
- High efficiency double paned, Low-E, argon filled, windows and doors
- Super-insulation incorporates a combination of closed cell spray foam, blown-in-blanket (BIB), and complete under slab insulation.
- Sustainable and recycled finishes
- Low VOC interior paints
- Generous decks provide occupants more access natural air and light outside
- Large well placed windows maximize access to natural light and views of the sky
- Units are laid out to take advantage of the southern exposure for good day-lighting and passive solar gain.
- Careful hand excavation along the street edge allowed the preservation of two specimen trees.
- Dual flush toilets and low flow plumbing fixtures.
- Rooftop decks and a common courtyard provide more than double the amount of open space found in a typical townhouse project.