Take the Tour
Mark your calendar
This year's tour will be on Saturday, April 29, and Sunday, April 30. The tour will take place from 11am to 5pm each day.
Get your tickets
Tickets are available for a recommended donation of just $5. Please pay what you feel the tour is worth!
Download our Tour Program
Keep up with us
Like us on Facebook to receive tour updates https://www.facebook.com/NWGreenHomeTour
- The tour is self-guided. Start and end at any of the 18 residential or 2 sustainability sites.
- Walking, biking, and carpooling are all encouraged. Why not invite a friend or two to take the tour with you?
- When you arrive at your first site, we will take your printed ticket or view your ticket on your phone and give you a wristband. You won't have to check in again as long as you are wearing your wristband.
- Your tour wristband will entitle you to free items and discounts at some Sustainability Stops (local businesses and organizations that support the tour and offer further opportunities for learning about green building).
- Look for informative signs inside every home that explain the many green features on display.
- Children are welcome on the tour, but due to space constraints, please park strollers outside.
- Wear shoes that are easy to slip on and off, as many sites have a no-shoes policy.
- The tour is free and open to the public. It is made possible by site hosts, sponsors, and the Northwest EcoBuilding Guild. We ask for a $5 donation to help offset costs. Your donation can be made when you register online for the tour. Please help this annual event continue by becoming a member of the Guild and supporting our site hosts and sponsors.