Built Green Certified
Fabulous Built Green Townhouses in the desirable neighborhood of Capitol Hill! Designed by the award winning architect David Neiman. 7 townhouses with modern, contemporary finishes.
- Heat recovery ventilation system provides a constant supply of fresh air while preserving energy efficiency.
- High efficiency gas on demand hot water system provides domestic hot water and radiant heat.
- Storm water management system integrates a rain garden into the project courtyard landscaping.
- Rain screen siding system over a fluid applied air and weather barrier system provides commercial grade moisture and air sealing.
- High efficiency double paned, Low-E, argon filled, windows and doors
- Super-insulation incorporates a combination of closed cell spray foam, blown-in-blanket (BIB), and complete under slab insulation.
- Sustainable and recycled finishes
- Low VOC interior paints
- Generous decks provide occupants more access natural air and light outside
- Large well placed windows maximize access to natural light and views of the sky
- Units are laid out to take advantage of the southern exposure for good day-lighting and passive solar gain.
- Careful hand excavation along the street edge allowed the preservation of two specimen trees.
- Dual flush toilets and low flow plumbing fixtures.
- Rooftop decks and a common courtyard provide more than double the amount of open space found in a typical townhouse project.