355 NW 46th St
Seattle, WA 98107
Sunday Only, 11am - 5pm
Water Conservation, Energy Efficiency, Indoor Air Quality, Materials Efficiency, Design Innovation, Advanced Building Envelope
A Net-Zero Ready 1,700 SF home built by Abode Builders and designed by John Novak of Velocipede Architects. John and Abode took great care to craft a super energy efficient house for he and his family that is modern, beautiful, comfortable and best of all affordable.
“Net-Zero" energy homes are those that produces as much energy as they consume on an annual basis. To achieve this goal, The Frelard Net Zero House utilizes a variety of strategies.
- Euro-Clime high-performance European triple-pane windows
- Premier SIP walls and roof
- Zehnder Heat Recovery Energy Ventilator
- Sanden CO2 heat pump for highly efficient space and water heating
- Energy-efficient Energy-Star appliances
- All L.E.D. lighting
- Programmable thermostat